Posts Tagged ‘demotivators’
When we all have camera phones its humorous how quickly something in the office becomes a demotivator.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @donsbot: Hired three female Haskell devs in last two days. Signs FP dev pool is maybe a little more diverse than the pool of last 25 ye… 2 days ago
- RT @AlessiaNigretti: When you write bad code that works https://t.co/fRLdhq0x5P 3 days ago
- RT @doppioslash: A Map of Lexical Distances Between Europe's Languages bigthink.com/strange-maps/a… 3 days ago
- RT @ParkerMolloy: Just wanted to share my favorite inspirational @marcorubio quote from November for no particular reason. https://t.co/14h… 4 days ago
- RT @RichRogersIoT: "Did you know? The collective noun for a group of programmers is a merge-conflict." - @omervk https://t.co/jp7lLmNXhN 4 days ago
activerecord advocacy asteroids bakersfield books bridgebots c# chipmunk comics command-line cortex command demotivators desert code camp developer dota economics flash flashbang frustration functional-programming gama gamedev gamejam gdc gemini gta heroes of newerth hockey humor igda igf indies iPhone itween java javaone joss-whedon jotbot jruby jug life ludumdare magic the gathering merb metaprogramming monkeybars mtg mtg magic podcast musicals office parenting performance phoenix presentations rails rant roshambooyah ruby rubyconf sex star city games statistics swing teaching teamwork theater the magic sock themenwhowearhats tools unity3d videogames watchmen Wii women writing