Posts Tagged ‘demotivators’
When we all have camera phones its humorous how quickly something in the office becomes a demotivator.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- RT @Schwarzenegger: There were 435 congressional elections last year. 24 of them were competitive. Let's change that. https://t.co/ixzIbp9j… 7 hours ago
- RT @lambda_conf: Introduction to FP by @dkoontz, a two-day workshop preceding λc17. Zero to functional programmer in 2 days! Self-pay disco… 18 hours ago
- RT @BartoszMilewski: First video of part II of Category Theory for Programmers is out: youtu.be/3XTQSx1A3x8 5 days ago
- RT @sehurlburt: I'm fortunate to know many who do care. RT if you're a white man, know diversity in the industry is a big problem, and wan… 6 days ago
- RT @Nay_HO: . #nailedit #AchievementUnlocked https://t.co/587BXyMCK1 1 week ago
activerecord advocacy asteroids bakersfield books bridgebots c# chipmunk comics command-line cortex command demotivators desert code camp developer dota economics flash flashbang frustration functional-programming gama gamedev gamejam gdc gemini gta heroes of newerth hockey humor igda igf indies iPhone itween java javaone joss-whedon jotbot jruby jug life ludumdare magic the gathering merb metaprogramming monkeybars mtg mtg magic podcast musicals office parenting performance phoenix presentations rails rant roshambooyah ruby rubyconf sex star city games statistics swing teaching teamwork theater the magic sock themenwhowearhats tools unity3d videogames watchmen Wii women writing